Viruxeal is a powdered, oxidizing disinfectant with quick action, at low concentrations, and broad microbiocidal spectrum. Effective against a wide range of fish/prawn viruses, bacteria, fungi and moulds. It contains Pentapotassium peroxymonosulfate 50%, Sodium C10-13- alkylbenzenesulfonate, Dipotassium peroxodisulphate, Malic acid, and Sulphamic acid.
• Powdered and highly concentrated with 80% active ingredients
• Very rapid action against pathogens
• Oxidizing agents with no risk for any adaptation of microorganisms • Broad spectrum
• Only active when it is necessary
• Surfactants for excellent penetration
• Thoroughly tested on efficacy, dermatology, biodegradability
• Powdered and long shelf life (2 years)
• Non corrosive in use dilutions for human and materials
• Fully biodegradable
A 1% Viruxeal Aqua solution is recommended for cleaning and disinfection of surfaces associated with aquaculture including: Tanks, vehicles, booats, nets, boots, waders, dive suits & other equipment.